No options in Video Editor (like adding key frame, etc) and Synchronize Views bug Enscape Version: 3.0.0-preview.4+35851

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I just update from Enscape 2.9 preview5 to Version: 3.0.0-preview.4+35851.

Please go through the video linked below for more details

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi ineedlove

We're aware of this behaviour when synchronize view is turned on - in the meantime the only solution is turning off view sync or switching to our latest stable release instead.

Regarding the Video Editor, this was 'under construction' for our UI overhaul and has been finished in our latest 3.0 Preview 5 that has been released this Wednesday.

• well preview version number 5 is quite bad

it suddenly not supporting some size ratio HDRI which was fine before this version , why ?

and it bricked my whole skp file if i want to render it with enscape , due to visual setting will show AFTER enscape window will be ready !

• Official Post

well preview version number 5 is quite bad

it suddenly not supporting some size ratio HDRI which was fine before this version , why ?

and it bricked my whole skp file if i want to render it with enscape , due to visual setting will show AFTER enscape window will be ready !

Sorry to hear that - can you send me the problematic HDRI file please? Or at least let me know what the resolution is? Especially if it "bricked" your SketchUp file, please also send in a feedback report (and kindly include a link to this thread for reference in the submission) so that we can check your log for errors. Can you maybe further specify what the problem is? You cannot start Enscape I reckon? If that isn't the main issue please let me know what you mean by it "bricked" your SketchUp file.

Finally, please keep in mind that our previews may always include some bugs yet to be resolved, so it's never meant to be used solely for production, that is what the stable release is for. :)

• problem is not with hdri ofc

it say preview +5 enscape version , preview +4 have no problem with that

i had no isseu with this hdri with whole versions before this is 1st one

hdri is quite huge 300mb and 15000x7500 pix spherical map

thats why i am here and writing about issues ....

• Official Post

Pardon, I'm still not entirely sure what the problem is here. You cannot open Enscape in the end? If you can't, can you let me know what happens when you click the start button? In any case as mentioned, it would then be great to receive a feedback report to check your logs for any errors.

• Official Post

it was filled allready automatically after crash

i have my own post when i am reporting this issue ....

Thanks, if you can give me the e-mail of yours via a DM which you've used to submit the report then that would be great so I can look up the log files.

"

i have my own post when i am reporting this issue ....

"

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I'm sorry that this is causing you frustration. Through the feedback report, our developers will surely be able to iron out any problems in Preview 5 in combination with using a skybox.

Perhaps in the meantime, you can downgrade to our latest release, import the skybox again after downscaling it (because having a Skybox that large may cause problems and we downscale the .HDRI file anyway to a lower resolution (2048x1536)). Gladly let me know if that helps if you have the time to try that.

• I am also finding that preview #5 can be bricked many different ways; I'm working with SketchUp 2021. The Enscape window locks up when trying to edit and export videos. Over time it locks up if I click between the the program and Enscape windows too many times with sync turned on. Occasionally the Enscape window fails to load completely.

Preview #5, while a positive visual overhaul of the UI, seems to be a mess for functionality.

• Official Post

I am also finding that preview #5 can be bricked many different ways; I'm working with SketchUp 2021. The Enscape window locks up when trying to edit and export videos. Over time it locks up if I click between the the program and Enscape windows too many times with sync turned on. Occasionally the Enscape window fails to load completely.

Preview #5, while a positive visual overhaul of the UI, seems to be a mess for functionality.

I'm sorry to hear about that - this should not happen of course either. Thus, please kindly send in a feedback report then:
    https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

For context, you can simply include the link to this thread in the submission form before sending us the report.

Thank you in advance, that will be very helpful for troubleshooting the cause behind this.