Material in Revit shows great, In Escape not so much. How do I get this fixed?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I have a material in Revit 2020 and it shows in the Realistic model fine. When I render with Enscape it doesn't look anything like it. I have recreated the floor in Revit changed the elevation of the floor with the material and nothing seems to get it to work in Enscape. I have other views that render fine with the same floor and material. What am I missing?

See images

This is from Revit

This is Enscape

Thanks for the help.

• Official Post

Caddman13 , if you can see the material without a problem in other views, then this could mean that you perhaps have two surfaces (ground surface planes) interlapping into each other.

Or, is there any chance you've used to word "carpet" in the material name? This would trigger our automatic carpet assignment - it's a bit hard to make out since the images are rather small. If the word carpet is indeed in the name, please replace it - same in case you might have used the word "grass" by any chance.

If that doesn't explain it, could you send me a screenshot of the material in the appearance tab?