Enscape Fullscreen Option & Capture stills from standalone

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Hi pablo102 these functions are not available yet, but both feature requests received a further upvote through your feedback! Thanks a lot.

• Official Post

+1 for true fullscreen in standalone

Thanks! I'll forward your feedback - can you also let me know which advantages this would provide you so that I can also forward that? :)

• Thanks! I'll forward your feedback - can you also let me know which advantages this would provide you so that I can also forward that?

Thank you Sir...

Well the advantage of auto full-screen is, imagine when you launch standalone remotely using a phone, or a tablet (usually with RDP or a pc game streaming app with virtual 360 controller built in etc), you don't have to manually "maximize" the window every time when launching. because it's a bit painful to correctly "touch" the maximize icon with a tiny small screen phone.

Personally I have other request list for the standalone :)

1. ability to automatically entering full screen mode when startup a standalone file. I've also try with a small app called fullscreenzier but it crash the standalone.

2. ability to play animation inside standalone.

3. ability to interact with dynamic components like opening door, windows etc.. directly inside standalone.

4. ability to place a always-face-to-camera "Text Holder" like the 2.8 create issue did, but instead of an big icon, a customizeable text holder will be much better(like twinmotion did).

5. Most important thing is, a true touch-screen support inside standalone, at least can be able to zoom in/out and rotate/pan the camera with fingers.

Sorry for the long list...

It seems twinmotion can provide such feature above, but damn~ I just love enscape ^^ I hope you guys can seriously consider making the standalone a bit more better

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for all the feedback, highly appreciated. :) most of what you've asked for has been requested before, so I've gladly added an upvote each to every feature request on our agenda.