Problems loading Cloud Panoramas

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I am having problems loading some Cloud Panorama links.

They seem to work fine if I open them in the PC I am remoting to (using Remote Desltop) but they cannot load if opening them locally as it is locked with a black screen and spinning wheel.

Screenshots below from the same Enscape page containing a pano opened in the RDP session and locally.

What might be happening?

Thank you in advance.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for your report jagostinhoCT and Rebrand0778 , I'm sorry to hear about that.

In the very first instance, and I know this may seem trivial but, does it perhaps load after giving it a bit more time? Any chance that the internet connection itself is perhaps slow? If that doesn't explain it, would there be a chance to send us one of those problematic panoramas via the cloud URL? If the project is confidential, gladly via a DM.

EDIT: Thanks a lot jagostinhoCT , I saw that you already kindly provided me with some panoramas, thank you very much, we'll investigate this further now!