Linking SKP Scene Visibility or Revit View Settings to Favorite View Menu in EXE or Web Standalone to Turn On/Off Objects

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Similar to the Favorite Views menu, is there a way to add a menu for Layers for phasing in the .EXE or Web standalone exports from Enscape?

A way to modify visibility settings for certain objects such as 2 design options, or hiding entourage in a scene would be very helpful.

SketchUp includes Layer/Tag Visibility settings with each scene, embedding that information into the Favorite Enscape views would help in presentations when we need to present multiple design options or turn certain objects on or off when sent as an executable, and we're not there to edit the information live in a meeting.

This could also be done with Revit views and view options.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I also think that this would be a great implementation - it's a demanded feature request to which I'll add your upvote! This is also something I will gladly discuss in our next product manager meeting again to see what the current status of this functionality is.

If you like to share any further wishes with us let me know! :)