So I thought I'd render one of my old models in Enscape and .... damn!! the results are amazing.
I spent a couple of hours tweaking materials (there's a lot of them) but when it came to rending them it spat out 50 1920x1080 images in 23mins!! Considering that I'm running Win10 in bootcamp on my i7 MBP with a below par graphics card I find that remarkable.
The model was made in 2011 and apart from 1 material texture I changed nothing apart from editing the material properties for Enscape.
I have a fair bit of light leaking due to the way I originally made the model but I'm OK with it for this test.
Photos of the real church after refurbishment: https://goo.gl/photos/1aSCDyzYVUbhwtRt8