Rendering issue in part of mirror reflection

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi guys,

Something strange happened in my mirror reflections.

Part of the floor and wall doesn't have any marble texture... And in another image white wall suddenly turned to be white.

I did the latest update for Invidia driver as recommended, however, this problem still exists. And this is something new, I have never faced it before.

Some suggestions?

• Hi Olgashapiro , sadly this is a known issue with Enscape because of the real time rendering, hopefully soon they might have a fix or an update which means you can create amazing environments like this bathroom, until then you have to be clever with where you position a camera. Sorry there isn't a better answer you were looking for. There are some other threads about this issue, someone might suggest a clever approach but I am yet to find one.