Enscape & sketching on the same laptop

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Esncape, VR, AND sketching on the same portable device?! I'm there w/ this setup. Smooth Enscape Revit performance in high and even workable in ultra. Switch in a few seconds to sketching over your screen to work out a design detail. Cross check the design in VR. No roaring fans like all the gaming laptops and no plastic - it's aluminum with a special white coating. Digging a machine that really reflects my ideal workflow. Funky name, but I’ll take the performance, capabilities, and portability. Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel.

• Official Post

That's pretty neat, thanks for sharing! :)

• Hi, what is the specific model/ graphics card do you have? Thinking about buying the

ConceptD 7 Ezel Laptop - CC715-71-7196 | ConceptD

Graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 with 6 GB dedicated memory

not sure if this will be able to run revit/Enscape. Any advice?
    Many thanks!

• Official Post

Hi, what is the specific model/ graphics card do you have? Thinking about buying the

ConceptD 7 Ezel Laptop - CC715-71-7196 | ConceptD

Graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 with 6 GB dedicated memory

not sure if this will be able to run revit/Enscape. Any advice?
    Many thanks!

Definitely a capable machine for Enscape - feel free to also check out our system requirements here, but generally, this machine will be able to run Enscape fine. Albeit, if you plan to use VR eventually you may want to go for one of the 3xxx series. If that isn't on your agenda anytime soon, then the 2060 is still great.

• I'm using the current top-end version with the RTX 2080 Super w/ Max Q, which has a couple more GB of gpu RAM at 8GB. It runs about the same as a mid-level gaming desktop. i.e., about the same speed/quality as an RTX 2070 Super Desktop version. 2x cards are a bit old now, so if you can swing the highest end one, I'd do it to future proof your laptop for a few years. Or wait until the 3x cards come out in this laptop and then see if the lower-end version has the same performance. Revit isn't an issue for smaller projects. If you are running large projects or workshared projects with large linked consultant models, I think this computer would probably struggle compared to a desktop or something like a high-spec Dell Precision Laptop or top-end XPS. However, this laptop is one of best if you want something you can also draw on.