Change the VR photo button to left side trigger

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • When going through a VR walk through, the Right-Trigger teleports, works great, I love it,

—but when I want to save a PHOTO I have to turn on the camera which then takes photos using the RIGHT TRIGGER, so I lose my ability to teleport and photo at the same time.

So I have to constantly switch button back and forth.

INSTEAD, could Enscape revise the photo button to the LEFT-TRIGGER?

Then right-trigger would stay as teleport and left trigger could remain “photo” (which I could leave on the WHOLE time of my VR tour).

Does this make sense?

• Official Post

Thanks for the feedback New_learning , I understand what you mean completely. :) I've gladly forwarded this as a feature request to be discussed internally to see if we may want to adjust this in the future! Let me know in case there is anything else you want to add to it.

• Official Post

Any luck assigning LEFT Trigger to Photograph view command?

Instead of both "Teleport" and "Photo" sharing the same right-trigger and having to switch back and forth.

No news about that at the moment I'm afraid. There aren't really any plans to implement this anytime soon, but I will certainly let you know if that ever changes. This is also a topic I will bring up again in our next meeting with product management, so thanks again for the input.