Families not showing up from Revit to Enscape

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all,

I been having trouble over past couple weeks with Enscaping rendering, everytime I change a material or move families, it disappears from Enscape. And the only way it reappears is when I close Enscape and reopen it. I can see it in my 3D view just fine. A while ago, I used to have trouble with materials showing up, but I found a loophole of changing Material Selection in General Settings to Graphics and then changing it back to Appearance. Thats usually fixed it. But I don't know how to fix this. See below screenshot.

Revit: 2021

Enscape: 2.9.1 +34079

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about that.

This should be a case where it'll be helpful to receive your logfiles from that machine:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Before you submit it please kindly include a link to this thread for reference so that I can check the logs out myself alongside your machine information. Thank you in advance!