Crashing

• Hello,

I am running Enscape for sketchup. Enscape has always worked perfectly until this morning. Every time create a render, the loading bar appears then before it starts, enscape crashes causing sketchup to crash also.

When it does crash, i get the error message:

Error 9, GPU 1

Vulkan Error: vk::Queue::waitIdle: ErrorDeviceLost at queue wait idle.

When i try to send report, it wont let me at the whole thing is frozen before it shuts down.

• Welcome to our Forum!

I'm sorry to hear about that - In order to get behind this issue, could you please manually send us the necessary log files, you'll find them here:

Enscape main plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

SketchUp plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Logs\EnscapeSketchupPlugin

You can just place all the files that are contained in these folders into a .zip file and send these to us.

Furthermore:

- Is the issue also occurring when the RTX feature is turned off (the setting can be found in the dialog window: General Settings -> Performance tab).

- Is this happening at different render resolutions (UltraHD, FullHD)?

- Is this happening if Rendering Quality is set to 'High'?

- Are you using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) when working with Enscape and experiencing this issue?

I look forward to your reply.

• Hi: This problem is happening to me when I install latest version 3.0. Each time press Enscaped to begin. In loading windows at 60% it crash. I try inside Sketchup Version, 2018, 2020 and 2021. In all that happen. I return to version 2,9 and it work. Let me know what is happen? Thanks.

• Hi: This problem is happening to me when I install latest version 3.0. Each time press Enscaped to begin. In loading windows at 60% it crash. I try inside Sketchup Version, 2018, 2020 and 2021. In all that happen. I return to version 2,9 and it work. Let me know what is happen? Thanks.

In such cases please definitely send in a dedicated please kindly send in a feedback report then:
    https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

For context, you can simply include the link to this thread in the submission form before sending us the report.

Thank you in advance, that will be very helpful for troubleshooting the cause behind this.