EXE

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

abcang9995 , I'm very sorry to hear about that.

Are you trying to open the .exe standalone on the same machine? If so, is there perhaps any error message you're receiving?

Or are you perhaps trying to run the standalone on another machine? If so, please kindly make sure that this machine also meets our system requirements since the .exe standalones provide the same visual fidelity as Enscape used with a CAD solution.

• I am having this issue as well. I've created the exe from Revit 2021. Then on the same machine tried to open the exe and it doesnt do anything. If i try later to click again it says "Another instance of filename.exe is currently unpacking. Please wait until it opens before starting another instance". If I go into Task manager and kill the file task and try again to double click the file it doesn't do anything.

• Checked your antivirus logs? BitDefender for business (enterprise), for example, has been known, in my experience, to block the unpacking of the encrypted/compressed files in the standalone EXEs from Enscape and silently blocking the EXEs from running... no error messages displayed...

• Official Post

I am having this issue as well. I've created the exe from Revit 2021. Then on the same machine tried to open the exe and it doesnt do anything. If i try later to click again it says "Another instance of filename.exe is currently unpacking. Please wait until it opens before starting another instance". If I go into Task manager and kill the file task and try again to double click the file it doesn't do anything.

I haven't heard about this issue yet, not that I can recall so please definitely also make sure to check out what ASxJ2099 just above shared - I hope that will help. Alongside that, it may generally be helpful to deactivate any anti-virus software at least temporarily to see if that does the trick when it comes to finally opening the standalone.

If not, let me know and we'll gladly look into this behavior further!