NVIDIA OpenGL “TDR detected”

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • hi, i have a constant problem when rendering and sometimes when modeling. I think my computer is pretty stron but cant seem to figure out this problem. Every time i want to render resolution higher than full hd it crashes. I use a lot of enscape assets ( i hope it is not the case). I render mainly using Archicad + Enscape.

My computer stats:

9-9880H/15,6" 4K IPS HDR/RAM 32GB/SSD 1TB/Quadro RTX 4000/Windows 10 Pro

I have tried everything. Changing things in NVIDIA PANEL, should i turn off my intel card?

Would you help?

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum! :)

To get behind the exact cause of this problem (which may be an out-of-memory issue), it would be great if you could please kindly send in a feedback report then:
    https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

For context, you can simply include the link to this thread in the submission form before sending us the report.

Thank you in advance, that will be very helpful for troubleshooting the cause behind this.

In the meantime, you may want to perhaps dial down the "Rendering Quality" before exporting a rendering with a resolution over Full HD, and you can also make sure that your graphics card drivers are fully up to date, even before sending the report!