Wooden house rendering

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I'm new to Enscape and although I've watched quite a few tutorials online, I would need help for the following please. I'm using Sketchup.

On the photo attached (that I've found on the internet) which has been rendered with Enscape:

- how can I get these slats of wood, vertical, with a natural result? When I select Wood on Skp, I don't have this result, with the wooden strips

- the grass that I have looks like a forest moss. I've increased the height to the maximum on Enscape/material settings. I don't have this natural result like the one on the photo

- the light on the photo looks nice with its golden tones. Mine is quite bright and basic I would say. How can I get a similar tone please?

Thanks for your help :)

Karen

• Official Post

Hi Karen , sorry for the delayed reply, it has been a bit busy lately. :) To help you with your project and to give you some tips and tricks it would be best if you simply schedule a dedicated 30-minute session with us via the button "SCHEDULE ONLINE" found on the bottom of our homepage: https://enscape3d.com/

When you have picked a timeslot you can very gladly mention my name in the description and I'll be more than happy to take over and help you from there on directly, live, and while being able to answer any further questions you may have.

• Yes, I'd like a little home design advice too. You see, it's just that my husband and I recently moved from our old house to the newest house from https://www.playarealestategro…istings/page_2515901.html and are thrilled with it, but would like to redesign some of the rooms to make everything look even better. At first, I thought about doing everything myself, but I liked the designer idea a lot better. All the more, with his help, I learn a lot of new things and what is in trend right now to use it later in the future. I studied to be a designer, so I understand it a little bit.