Enscape 3.0 - "Asset download error" every time I try to do offline assets. Worked fine in 2.9

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Redownloading my library for the 3.0 assets (I wish there was an option to auto-update instead of having to redownload everything!)

However, I can never get past 75% of the library downloaded. Every time I get an "Asset download error", claiming either internet connection or troubles with read-only. First time I just tried downloading into my old directory which worked fine in past versions. This failed. So then I deleted everything and started over in a fresh directory, but I get the same exact error. I can't download my assets offline, at all. What gives?

I'm not having internet troubles. No issues with sustained downloads for anything else. I know it isn't on my end. Enscape itself fails at the exact same part in the download, about 75% of the way there.

• Some of the assets are showing a Loading Failed message in red from the online browser. I think these are stopping the offline download process.

+1 for the Auto-Update option to only add new or edited content instead of the entire (huge) library

• I've noticed the partially downloaded library still works in the browser + in revit if I check the "offline assets" button but then click the "use existing" button. But problem with this is that none of these assets work + actually load in enscape, possibly corrupted due to the incomplete download? Thankfully, unchecking "offline assets" and being forced to use the much-slower online only library fixes this.

• Official Post

skhayward , I'm very sorry for not replying earlier - do you still experience this problem even with our latest release 3.1 now? Can you also let me know where you're located and also please send in a feedback report with your logs? That would be great to further troubleshoot the cause behind it. Same to you nguyentai1503 , eeblack a Feedback report would be great if it still persists.

For context, please include a link to this thread in the submission form too:

Thank you both very much.