Enscape 3.0 Free Trial Licence problem

• Machine fingerprint: HcyvLkyecLXrW1zXZd0ZKDfHUh4R0dtnfqGR8gOEtmQ=

Hello i have the same problem, can u pls reset the trial time pls this is very urgent

• Hi what do I need to do to be able to use my free trial. it says it has expired but I just got it today

my machine fingerprint:

HOEC/MFaD8bfhwn2PrpT3snlsJGi9ajkarJeklEIeZ4=

It looks like your trial has already been extended - Was that the case and did you perhaps contact someone outside of the Forum too? :)

Please make sure your machine meets our system requirements, and if that is the case, please also send us your logs manually so that we can further troubleshoot this.

Enscape main plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

SketchUp plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Logs\EnscapeSketchupPlugin

You can just place all the files that are contained in these folders into a .zip file and send these to us.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Machine fingerprint: HcyvLkyecLXrW1zXZd0ZKDfHUh4R0dtnfqGR8gOEtmQ=

Hello i have the same problem, can u pls reset the trial time pls this is very urgent

I've extended your trial accordingly.

• Hello I have the same problem... here is my Machine fingerprint: hXRUayXO8Y/XAVe5Akc3zGLM8NpLrOYL9WvlzywglEI=
    Thank you.

• I have a full license and I cannot get access. Waiting for a response via email or this forum.

Please kindly refer to my post in the thread you've created here. Thank you!

• Hi Demian or Enscape Team

I have the same problems...

could you please extend my trial ,here is

my Machine fingerprint: 6JNIDZO5kSz/rXhXHE7jmwcA3arATn7qTIuzmptKyA0=

Thank you aloot

• Hi Demian or Enscape Team

I have the same problems...

could you please extend my trial ,here is

Thank you aloot

I've extended it by a further 14 days - Let me know in case any other inquiries come up!

• I have the same problem.

Fv4PL1mXrix/sV/q2gk2WmGJehqiym/dD+tJE+NUV88=

No problem in renewing your Trial time but, may I ask, is there any chance you've installed Enscape on your machine in the past? Usually, the trial time only starts once Enscape has been fully installed.

In any case, thanks in advance for your response, and the trial itself has been reset.

• Hello,

I am new to Enscape. Today I registered for trial period. I recieved an e-mail that confirm my registration and have also button for download. When I click the button it redirect me to enscape site page that have new button with sign " download trial " I click on it but the new page doesn't work. So I am not able to download Enscape. So what's the problem and can you please solve it for me?

• Hello,

I am new to Enscape. Today I registered for trial period. I recieved an e-mail that confirm my registration and have also button for download. When I click the button it redirect me to enscape site page that have new button with sign " download trial " I click on it but the new page doesn't work. So I am not able to download Enscape. So what's the problem and can you please solve it for me?

Welcome to our Forum!

This issue should be resolved by now entirely - Please try it again. If it does not work, you can also acquire Enscape directly here instead. Make sure to refresh your page once more (With F5 for example) before trying to download our installer just to make sure.

• Hi Demian, I'm faceing problem with active enscape because i didnt open it and it supposed have more days in it to try.

Could you please solve it

Here is my

Thank you alot for your effort and helpin.

• Pardon for not mentioning it but the trial had been renewed, so I also hope you got the chance to use it again.

may i ask to extend my trial period

my Machine fingerprint: 6lNxuKSvNIfKOTC3IZIUyOqYTEgEbnaMEjIwo6xNc/Q=

thanks a lot for allowing my request

I've renewed your trial time accordingly as well. And a warm welcome to our Forum!

• Hi Enscape Team, I'm facing a similar problem with the trial version expiry as others in this post. My machine fingerprint is:

yrC9vEpDULH2wE6QEM9AE7IuuVjMnjOY9vVNeWGd1+8=

• Hi Enscape Team, I'm facing a similar problem with the trial version expiry as others in this post. My machine fingerprint is:

yrC9vEpDULH2wE6QEM9AE7IuuVjMnjOY9vVNeWGd1+8=

Welcome to our Forum!

I would be happy to reset your trial time, but it seems the machine fingerprint code is not entirely correct(?). Could you briefly also share a screenshot with me of the code itself? Or maybe there has been a typo/missing character in the one you shared? Thanks for checking again!

• Hi Demian,

Can you please reset my trial too? Machine fingerprint: /Vfd5JC8Y9hIk8f27kKtKfF0slpjE0cUuS3PSP7IgxI=

Thank you

Welcome to our Forum too, Clare .

I have renewed your trial once accordingly. If you have any further questions or inquiries related to Enscape, let me know of course.

• Hi Demian,

my student license has expired. Can you also extend my for any other 14days please. I need to access enscape asap for a project.

any help is greatly appreciated

Machine fingerprint: 1lQqmnO10l0fszjzyhz2EAiVW8Q0fQOnIFfpBxWtB64=

thank you!

• While you wait for your student license I have of course gladly renewed your trial time accordingly.