Multiple Enscape 3.0 Bugs w/ Rhino

• Hi,

I was hoping for more stability with the upgrade to 3.0, however, I have only experience frequent crashing and an asset library that is almost impossible to use. Some assets will come in at the right size in render view, but the preview mesh is 100x too large, and other times it is the opposite. This needs to be fixed soon since a lot of files we have setup cannot be used without completely scaling and remodeling all the components.

Secondly, while making small adjustments my entire system will lock up and rhino will eventually crash or I will have to restart. I have all latest drivers and running a Quadro RTX 4000.

• Hi,

I was hoping for more stability with the upgrade to 3.0, however, I have only experience frequent crashing and an asset library that is almost impossible to use. Some assets will come in at the right size in render view, but the preview mesh is 100x too large, and other times it is the opposite. This needs to be fixed soon since a lot of files we have setup cannot be used without completely scaling and remodeling all the components.

Secondly, while making small adjustments my entire system will lock up and rhino will eventually crash or I will have to restart. I have all latest drivers and running a Quadro RTX 4000.

Thanks for the post! As always, in such cases when you experience crashes please kindly send us a feedback report with your logs, and kindly include a link to this thread in the submission form, or simply copy + paste your text in it. This way we can help you further with these behaviors in the quickest way possible.

Generally, when it comes to the assets, does it seem random to you when this happens or is there perhaps anything that may trigger it? Are you also perhaps adjusting the overall scale of the scene through Rhino perhaps when working on the project? (For example, switching from CM to Meters etc.) In the end the log files should give us more info anyway but feel free to reply back. Thanks!