Capturing Orthographic Video - Rhino

• Hi! Is there an option for capturing a video on orthographic mode? For what effects or sun, or whatever. I´m using Enscape on Rhino. Maybe I can put my Rhino Viewport on parallel and make a video but Enscape on Pespective?

I´ll be glad if i receive and answer and congrats with your forums and feedback responses! You´re so quick and always help to your customers!

:thumbup:

• Hi! Is there an option for capturing a video on orthographic mode? For what effects or sun, or whatever. I´m using Enscape on Rhino. Maybe I can put my Rhino Viewport on parallel and make a video but Enscape on Pespective?

I´ll be glad if i receive and answer and congrats with your forums and feedback responses! You´re so quick and always help to your customers!

:thumbup:

Hi jnoguedar , thanks a lot for your inquiry! :) At the moment it's not possible to create videos while the orthographic mode is activated.

I can forward that as a feature request but to be honest, it would look a little bit peculiar creating videos in that mode, so is there perhaps a specific use case you'd have for that? Just asking because then I can forward your thoughts to our Developers alongside the request. Thanks!

• +1 please, We would like to create solar analysis videos of a site plan and the perspective creates certain instances were the shade can not be seen.