ENSCAPE 3.1

• That is a comment made by one of your enscape team on this forum (i don't have time to find it sorry) in relation to the many complaints about the lack of "new features" in the enscape 3.0 release, and that is basically a UI update only. He indicated that a number of the development teams were not needed or had limited involvement for this version and that they had been working hard in the background on "other important stuff".

Given that 3.0 is quite a disappointment for many of us and maybe foolishly thought that 3.0 would be a major release with a raft of new features/workflow enhancements/fixes. So with that in mind many will be interested to see what coming in 3.1 and beyond

• Found it here

Enscape 3.0 Released

Hello! We are constantly working on improvements of image quality, stability, performance and application usability. We are aware of the demand on better reflections, animation and other long awaited features. But some things just can't be easily implemented in a short period of time, no matter how much we want it - sometimes a big amount of work on the infrastructure is needed to make future improvements and new features possible. Moreover, we have more than one development team each focusing on different parts of the product - rendering engine programmers are not implementing UI or CAD integration. So be sure that we are not sitting without doing anything while other teams are working hard and other departments are doing rebranding ;)

• Well I think Alex response already sums up the situation on our end quite beautifully.

When it comes to Enscape 3.1 I can gladly direct you towards the bottom of this page https://enscape3d.com/features/ where we will unveil the road map for 3.1 at some point in the future. Rest assured that we are all already working on 3.1 and with a little bit of luck that release will contain something that is to your particular liking :)

• Hi Demian Gutberlet

Thank you for informing us about the published Roadmap.

1. I cannot see where that thread is??

At the end I have to go to https://enscape3d.com/features/ and scroll right down to find it.

2. I want to make a suggestion to a proposed Roadmap. Where is a good place to start?

Particularly for this feature:

Material Editor for Revit

Apply materials, use displacement maps and video textures within Revit.

Please make this bidirectional - meaning you set textures and scale in the Enscape material editor - the SAME information / texture scale shall be pushed back into the default Revit material editor. Otherwise This can turn into huge nightmare if we have to maintain 2 separate dataset (Revit built-in material editor + Enscape material editor).

• joeykeys , you can now find the pinned thread in that Forum category.

I have also forwarded your additional feedback accordingly - highly appreciated especially since these features are still in development.

• 2. I want to make a suggestion to a proposed Roadmap. Where is a good place to start?

Particularly for this feature:

Please make this bidirectional - meaning you set textures and scale in the Enscape material editor - the SAME information / texture scale shall be pushed back into the default Revit material editor. Otherwise This can turn into huge nightmare if we have to maintain 2 separate dataset (Revit built-in material editor + Enscape material editor).

Huge +1 for this

• Looks like enhanced online panorama features are coming - but really what I need is to be able to batch render panos. Most of my clients have web design people who just need the raw pano, and the one thing that takes forever in my workflow is to re-render panos when something in the model changes.

• Looks like enhanced online panorama features are coming - but really what I need is to be able to batch render panos. Most of my clients have web design people who just need the raw pano, and the one thing that takes forever in my workflow is to re-render panos when something in the model changes.

+1000