I've been using Enscape for Vectorworks since launch of Beta version about a year ago. Generally speaking it is great program and love the constantly evolving features and live link to VR headset.
Unfortunately, the latest 3.0 release for Vectorworks has been a major disaster. Here are some of the issues I encounter, that happen every time I launch the Enscape render window:
1. Disappearing buttons
2. Buttons that stretch or warp or are non-functional
3. Regular crashes when rendering stills, forcing restart of both Vectorworks and Enscape
4. Items hidden in VW still remain visible, so Enscape render window has to be closed and re-launched for them to appear correctly
5. Animated clouds no longer animated when adjusting time of day
6. Overall unusable/broken interface
Have others experienced this? I am about ready to throw in the towel if these bugs are not addressed very soon. Very disappointing and disruptive to previously reliable workflow. Glad I waited until after deadline to update Enscape to latest version.