Crash

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi All

Ever since I started using Enscape with rhino about a year ago I have experiences crashed. It happens almost on all files - even small files.

Most often when copying, moving and undoing.

Could it have anything to do with the way I manage my 3D setting - customized to use my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ?

I have been in dialog with Enscape but they can help me. I hope someone out there has experienced the same and might have the answer?

My specs:

I am using Enscape 3.0 with Rhino 6.

Windows 10

Latest Nvidia Studio Driver

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-7700K CPU

Thanks in advance.

Oliver

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about that - so you are in contact with our Enscape support but they are not able to find out the cause behind your crashes? If so, please also send me your e-mail via a DM because I'd like to check that out for you. I would usually ask you to kindly send us a feedback report, but in that regard, you surely did already. Thank you in advance!

• same problem here, I always noticed especially with big files that enscape made Rhino crashing. generally I solved it reducing the escape window. But now with 3.0 the crashes started reappearing quite randomly. not sure qhat could be the cause, where i can find the report log data?

• Official Post

just found the log option in the feedback button. I have just sent a message. thanks

Perfect. Thanks! You'll hear back through our support-case channel via e-mail in no-time.