3.0 View Management/Visual Setting Presets

• I'm finding the 3.0 view management it a bit slower compared with the previous version. But, I am extremely happy that we can finally see the visual settings preset applied in the Enscape viewer when switching views. This is a major improvement!

However, this only works when selecting views in the Enscape viewer. Can it be made to work when toggling through scenes in the SketchUp window?

Also, another huge improvement would be the ability to select multiple views at once to assign visual presets. Is this something that can be achieved?

I know it's always been this way but it it is really time consuming to have to assign a preset to one view at a time. I usually have dozens of views that I want to use the same settings on.

• I'm finding the 3.0 view management it a bit slower compared with the previous version. But, I am extremely happy that we can finally see the visual settings preset applied in the Enscape viewer when switching views. This is a major improvement!

However, this only works when selecting views in the Enscape viewer. Can it be made to work when toggling through scenes in the SketchUp window?

Also, another huge improvement would be the ability to select multiple views at once to assign visual presets. Is this something that can be achieved?

I know it's always been this way but it it is really time consuming to have to assign a preset to one view at a time. I usually have dozens of views that I want to use the same settings on.

Thank you for your questions - what you have asked for is not yet possible, but I'm happy to forward everything accordingly to our developers. I appreciate the input!

• I am really not a fan of the new menu.. first that it pops into the screen.. then to favorite something what used to be one click is now like 4 within an edit menu. The create view used to be one click as well and you could rename it if you wanted. I am probably missing some value but anything that takes more clicks for the same result seems like going backward not forward.