Feature request - Stand alone slider views

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I was checking out the Enscape features page and I was really taken with the window that allows you to use a slider to change the time of day.

In fact, all of the options there which allowed me to change the view with a slider were fantastic.

This would be an amazing output feature.

To be able to send a "stand alone slider" view to a client which has this functionality would be brilliant.

Is this something that could be possible for future versions?

• Official Post

Thank you foggo for your feedback! :)

We're planning on implementing a dedicated "presentation mode" eventually - this or similar functionalities may be included. I will also forward your feedback to our developers of course so that they're aware of the demand for this. Just to keep expectations realistic, such a dedicated slider may be technically difficult/impossible to implement, if the output should look like what you see above in real-time, or are you referring to simply creating renderings automatically that are then put into a standalone file with the interface seen above?

Thank you again for clarifying!

• I think it's the second option. Basically a file that you can send to someone so that when they open it, they see a static view but with the interactive slider bar to change the time of day. So when they slide it the sun travels across the sky just as it does on the features page I took a screenshot of. I suppose the time parameters would be set when creating it.

Fair enough it's not feasible, just thought it would be an impressive thing to send to a client.

• Official Post

I think it's the second option. Basically a file that you can send to someone so that when they open it, they see a static view but with the interactive slider bar to change the time of day. So when they slide it the sun travels across the sky just as it does on the features page I took a screenshot of. I suppose the time parameters would be set when creating it.

Fair enough it's not feasible, just thought it would be an impressive thing to send to a client.

If it's just static images then it would be feasible! :) As mentioned, I have gladly forwarded your feedback - thanks a lot for clearing it up for me.