SKP Nearmap site texture problem.

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have an issue where Enscape keeps mixing up the textures on Nearmap import images. See attached images. One in skp and of in Enscape. It keeps finding this leaf texture and replacing it in the Enscape material window. I switch it back to the correct texture save re-open the model and I am back to the same thing? any thoughts would be appreciated. Model is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/42xc…cj/2021_0324_521.skp?dl=0

• fwiw I don't think it is necessarily a NearMap issue. I had a project like this; every time I opened it, Enscape would find a grass texture map used elsewhere in the scene and apply it to the mullion material. I would change it back, and the next time I opened the file the grass map would be there again. It was especially odd since the mullion material didn't have a map associated with it, and had never had one applied.

I never pursued the issue since I was pretty much done with the project. Maybe I'll open it and see if it is still happening.

• fwiw I don't think it is necessarily a NearMap issue. I had a project like this; every time I opened it, Enscape would find a grass texture map used elsewhere in the scene and apply it to the mullion material. I would change it back, and the next time I opened the file the grass map would be there again. It was especially odd since the mullion material didn't have a map associated with it, and had never had one applied.

I never pursued the issue since I was pretty much done with the project. Maybe I'll open it and see if it is still happening.

yeah, this is the second or third time it has happened to me. For me, it has always been associated with imported Skp sites but it's interesting to hear it's not necessarily related to that.