Manage Uploads: very slow loading time

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi all,

today first time with rel 3.0 managing uploaded panoramas as well web standalones and I'm getting unusual slow loading times for opening the dialogue box. So long that first time I think Revit crashed and then force finish with task manager after loosing some last changes (I'm guilty, not saved before opening Enscape rendering window). Same long loading times with the render view closed... With previous releases any problem. The bandwidth is correct. Enscape version 3.0.0+39546.

Is out there anyone having this issue?

I have hosted about 4K 445 panos and 38 web standalones.

Edited one day after: I've deleted most of local hosted panos and keep only those hosted on cloud by QR reasons and the opening dialogue hasn't been so long, but still unusually delayed.

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about that - just to make sure, first things first, is this issue still occurring for you? If so it may very well be worth it to check out your log files/machine information through a feedback report you can submit as described here.

That would be very helpful if this is still an ongoing problem, thank you in advance!

• It has de

I'm sorry to hear about that - just to make sure, first things first, is this issue still occurring for you? If so it may very well be worth it to check out your log files/machine information through a feedback report you can submit as described here.

That would be very helpful if this is still an ongoing problem, thank you in advance!

Thank you Demian. Opening dialog delay has decreased since I've deleted a bunch of images, but still it needs 30"+ to show the "Manage Uploads" dialog ... I'm going to share with you using the feedback button.