Cancellation refund

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I was supposed to order a license of “ Fixed-seat License” but I paid different license of “Floating-seat license” So I clicked cancel button and I’ve thought it was cancelled and would be refunded until I got a demand of payment surprisingly. I hope that you could fix my mistake and remove the cost of the wrong order form the bill.

Case number

Invoice number

INV00157928

Please check and reply

Best regards

• Official Post

Seyoun Park , please kindly contact licensing@enscape3d.com with the information you've shared here - they'll be able to help you in no time! :)

• I have the same issue. The problem in my case is because of your system didnt change my payment method so i had to make the payment via the sketchup button and that made a new subscription license. After some hours, your system got fixed and activated the old license and now im stucked whith an aditional license that i don need. Please, help me. The cost of this software is very high for us here, i cant afford to pay something that im not gonna use.

Thank you

• Official Post

I have the same issue. The problem in my case is because of your system didnt change my payment method so i had to make the payment via the sketchup button and that made a new subscription license. After some hours, your system got fixed and activated the old license and now im stucked whith an aditional license that i don need. Please, help me. The cost of this software is very high for us here, i cant afford to pay something that im not gonna use.

Thank you

Please also kindly contact licensing@enscape3d.com and I am sure they'll be able to work something out with you. Thanks a lot!

• Please also kindly contact licensing@enscape3d.com and I am sure they'll be able to work something out with you. Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your fast response. I've just received this message from that email: "Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a high volume of cases, and our response times may be affected"

How much time can I spect to get an answer? days, weeks or months? I really really need that money back the sooner possible

• Official Post

Thank you for your fast response. I've just received this message from that email: "Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a high volume of cases, and our response times may be affected"

How much time can I spect to get an answer? days, weeks or months? I really really need that money back the sooner possible

Should be at most a couple of days, definitley not weeks or months.

• Hello Seyoun Park,

Plase, tell me, did they refund you?

Till today they have not answered my email yet. I´m really worried. Please, tell me if they refund you.

Thanks,

Best regards

• Official Post

Demian, good morning. Please try to help me. It’s been four days and I haven’t had an answer. The Case Number is 01073815 and my email is josemariamori@gmail.com. Please try to find out what’s going on with my case.

Thank you

You will receive a reply rather soon - We'll have to ask for just a bit more patience until this gets resolved. I can see the e-mails you've sent us and your inquiry will be processed as soon as possible. There might've been a delay due to the weekend in between, so please simply give it a bit more time and you'll receive your refund accordingly.

• You will receive a reply rather soon - We'll have to ask for just a bit more patience until this gets resolved. I can see the e-mails you've sent us and your inquiry will be processed as soon as possible. There might've been a delay due to the weekend in between, so please simply give it a bit more time and you'll receive your refund accordingly.

Thank you, Demian

After 5 days of wait I had a positive answer. I understand the delay but I was so worried at that time.

I leave this comment so any one who have the same issue again to know that Enscape will return your money. Just have calm and wait.

Thanks

• Official Post

Hi Demian,

I have and Annual Floating license, with a renewal date of 8/23. If I cancel my licnese before that renewal date, will I get money back for the remaining months of the license?

This would be a question and inquiry better suited for discussion with licensing itself, so please kindly get in touch with licensing@enscape3d.com - You can simply share the same question of course, and thanks a lot for your understanding.