Bedroom 4K Model in Sketchup

• So since Sketchup has started supporting Enscape we have been experimenting with what we can do with the software and materials etc.

Attached is a sample bedroom model we have downloaded and put into Enscape. There were a couple of differences, I behind the glass was an image of a skyline which didn't render out, I don't know if I missed something that was mentioned on the forum previously regarding rendering images. I also needed to add the emissive material to the lights but for something that was just inserted into Sketchup then Enscape we were pretty impressed with the outcome!

Also I noticed in 4K if you use your own Logo it stretches it to suit the resolution which is understandable however it would be great if this was independant of the render and wasn't affected by the image size.

Credit for model goes to taedsak kaewchay.

• Beautiful. I found this model online and it says it was originally done with vray materials. How did this work when you downloaded it for sketchup? We're the materials included, or did you have to use all sketchup materials? I have not used cray before and am trying to determine if I could achieve similar results to this scene without it. Thanks!

• Beautiful. I found this model online and it says it was originally done with vray materials. How did this work when you downloaded it for sketchup? We're the materials included, or did you have to use all sketchup materials? I have not used cray before and am trying to determine if I could achieve similar results to this scene without it. Thanks!

With Sketchup Vray materials are built separately from the parent Sketchup material and are applied at render time. It's different than 3ds Max where the render engines have dedicated materials. All Sketchup render engines leave the Sketchup material in tact so Enscape shouldn't have a problem rendering any scene, whether it's setup for Vray, Thea, Maxwell, etc.