Web Standalone

• Hello, i have problems with the web-standalone. the process starts normal and always at 50% enscape canceled the process with the error "Befehl konnte nicht ausgeführt werden. Während des Uploads kam es zu einem fehler, bitte versuchen sie es später noch einmal." what can i do to save this error?X(X( Thanks

• joshradle

Approved the thread.
  • Hey Creative , thanks a lot for your post and I'm sorry to hear about this problem.

If this issue is still persisting, please uninstall Enscape, then reboot the machine, run the Enscape installer again and in the first window of the installation process, where you will see the checkbox named 'I accept the terms in the License Agreement' make sure that is checked. This will enable the Advanced button which you should then click to proceed to the next window which will offer you the option to install for all users of the machine.

Should that not do the trick, please instead kindly send in a feedback report then:
    https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

For context, you can simply include the link to this thread in the submission form before sending us the report.

Thank you in advance, that will be very helpful for troubleshooting the cause behind this.