View thumbnails

• In the previous version, we can see the thumbnails of each star view on the right side of the rendering window, and we can switch views by clicking.Now this function has been cancelled after version 3.0. Please keep this function and display the thumbnail of star view in the view list

• In the previous version, we can see the thumbnails of each star view on the right side of the rendering window, and we can switch views by clicking.Now this function has been cancelled after version 3.0. Please keep this function and display the thumbnail of star view in the view list

Thank you very much - you're not the first to request this back. I have forwarded this to our product management team once more. :)

• Any updates on this? ...we have some holdouts on updating Enscape until the Thumbnail viewer is added back.

I'm afraid not - You can always of course export a .exe standalone file with any views marked as favourite, and the menu itself will be available like it was in Enscape before. Perhaps that helps already. If not, let me know and I'll also gladly forward your further input as Feedback to our product management team.