Floating license won't release

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, my floating license will not release the last active user. They've quit Enscape as well as Revit and comletely logged off their machine. But the license is still assigned to them and nobody else can use Enscape. How do I force quit this users seat ?

Thanks,

JF

• Official Post

Hi, my floating license will not release the last active user. They've quit Enscape as well as Revit and comletely logged off their machine. But the license is still assigned to them and nobody else can use Enscape. How do I force quit this users seat ?

Thanks,

JF

Usually floating license seats get free up after about 5-10 minutes when Enscape has been closed on that machine. Is this problem still occurring? If so, you can either view who is using the license still in your user account, or I can also check that for you if you send me your license key via a DM. Thank you in advance.