We just released a new preview version for SketchUp!
- Support for Skatter plugin render-only
- Separate resolution setting for panoramas
- Even better grass
Enscape now supports the Skatter plugin. Just make sure you select "Full geometry". Proxies are not yet supported.
We noticed that many users, who captured their first panorama, did so using "window" resolution, which is oftentimes too low for good results. So we added a separate setting for panoramas, that is more user friendly. These resolutions are power-of-2, like normally suggested for panoramas.
When you capture a panorama, the underlying image is now rotated to your view direction. So if you upload it to the cloud and view it in your browser you immediately look into the correct direction.
We improved the rendering of our "grass" materials.
- Standalone export crashed Enscape in some cases
- Mirrored instances of face-me components were shown from the wrong side
- Panoramas had an (almost invisible) artifact
- Moving the mouse slowly resulted in no rotation at all (especially with low speed or high smoothing settings)
- Emissive intensity could not be controlled (darker materials now have lower intensity)