Preview for SketchUp 1.9.4.369

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • We just released a new preview version for SketchUp!

New features

• Support for Skatter plugin render-only
    • Separate resolution setting for panoramas
    • Even better grass

Skatter

Enscape now supports the Skatter plugin. Just make sure you select "Full geometry". Proxies are not yet supported.

Panoramas

We noticed that many users, who captured their first panorama, did so using "window" resolution, which is oftentimes too low for good results. So we added a separate setting for panoramas, that is more user friendly. These resolutions are power-of-2, like normally suggested for panoramas.

When you capture a panorama, the underlying image is now rotated to your view direction. So if you upload it to the cloud and view it in your browser you immediately look into the correct direction.

Grass

We improved the rendering of our "grass" materials.

====>

Various Bugfixes

• Standalone export crashed Enscape in some cases
    • Mirrored instances of face-me components were shown from the wrong side
    • Panoramas had an (almost invisible) artifact
    • Moving the mouse slowly resulted in no rotation at all (especially with low speed or high smoothing settings)
    • Emissive intensity could not be controlled (darker materials now have lower intensity)
  • It's amazing how fast you guys are working! Coming from other established renderes (maxwell and vray), the contrast is very big. changes takes years for those companies. Cant wait to see where this will end! :)

Unfortunately i'm not able to install the latest preview. I get an error that says .Net 4.5.2 i needed, but i when I download that, i cant install it, because that version (or a later) already is installed. Any suggestions?

• Try to uninstall the old .NET, reboot and install the 4.5.2 version i would say :) .NET sometimes is ... "not nice" ...

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany
    System: i7 4790K / GTX 980 / 32Gb / Windows 10 Pro / SketchUp Pro 2016

• Thanks very much for the advice, just gave it a try :)

Apparently the version 4.5.2 is not for windows 10, and if I "downgrade" from the current 4.6.2 my Autocad is gonna act up.

• Hi Archoverdose you can find the new version in the preview section of our homepage which is accessible via the bottom of the download section.

• Thanks very much for the advice, just gave it a try :)

Apparently the version 4.5.2 is not for windows 10, and if I "downgrade" from the current 4.6.2 my Autocad is gonna act up.

Oh No .... that what´s i ment with "not nice" ... version conflicts cause of the windows versions. I thought they would have "fixed" that ...

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany

• Oh No .... that what´s i ment with "not nice" ... version conflicts cause of the windows versions. I thought they would have "fixed" that ...

Apparently not :) Right now i'm trying to force a downgrade, but even the ".NET cleanup tool" cant get rid of version 4.6.2... i've seached around and cant find any more solutions (that work)... it seems like you are stuck with 4.6.2 if you use windows 10.

• Apparently not :) Right now i'm trying to force a downgrade, but even the ".NET cleanup tool" cant get rid of version 4.6.2... i've seached around and cant find any more solutions (that work)... it seems like you are stuck with 4.6.2 if you use windows 10.

Well ... sounds like the typical .NET "Fun" :(

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany