3d Grass Density

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I was playing around with 2 surfaces very close together to try to achieve the enscape 3d grass effect in dirt and not on top of the grass texture. I think the best solution would be to add a slot in the material editor that changes the color of the grass to whatever texture someone wants while at the same time keeping the surface a different texture. But in the mean time, I think this effect would work better if there was a slider that allowed the user to change the density of the 3d grass particles on the surface. Right now it looks like this grass hasn't been taken care of in a year because of some large patches of dirt show through the grass. Is this something that could be added in a future update? Also, when looking straight down the grass effect disappears because all the 2d grass surfaces are perfectly vertical. A possible solution to this would be to angle them very slightly so they still read looking down.

• Official Post

Thank you Tearch , I have gladly forwarded your feedback for review and discussion - if you wish to add anything else to it let me know!