Video texture illumination

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Not a huge deal but I thought I'd let you guys know. I have been experiencing a crash that I've been able to reproduce and troubleshoot a few times now.

I have a TV that has a video texture. The issue occurs when I try to set a video texture to illumination while Enscape is active. If I switch the texture from Generic to Illuminated, Enscape and Sketchup will crash.

Switching video texture from generic to self illuminated:

Enscape open, live: Crash
    Enscape open, not live: Crash
    Enscape closed: Works, no problems when opening Enscape after

Enscape Version: Latest preview (4-14)
    CPU: i9-10850k
    GPU: RTX3070 (Drivers current as 4-14)

• Official Post

Ryan , definitely worth checking out! Please send us a dedicated feedback report, whenever you experience crashes really:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Your machine information and log files should tell us more regarding why you experience this and what can be done about it.

Before hitting the "Send" button please also include a link to this thread in the submission form, that can't hurt. :)