Enscape Plugin only showing Empty Toolbar Group

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, I need some help with the installation.

I'm currently on a fixed monthly subscription and I've recently installed the newest version of Enscape (3.01 + 41760). I used this article as a reference for enabling the software on Rhino.

https://enscape3d.com/community/blog/knowledgebase/enable_enscape/#:~:text=Enable%20Enscape%20in%20Rhino,the%20Tools%20%2D%3E%20Toolbar%20Layout%E2%80%A6

Instead of getting the Enscape.Rhino6.Plugin.rui or Enscape.Rhino.Plugin.rui file, I'm getting a sole option of a Toolbar Group as seen here.

https://imgur.com/a/QmJnX2Y

Clicking Toolbar Group gives me an empty toolbar group on the rhino interface. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't work. I'd highly appreciate advice as to how I can correct this issue.

I am using Rhino 6.

Thank you.

• Official Post

delcrumblecollective , I'm sorry to hear about that.

First things first, please run the Enscape installer again and in the first window of the installation process, where you will see the checkbox named 'I accept the terms in the License Agreement' make sure that is checked. This will enable the Advanced button which you should then click to proceed to the next window which will offer you the option to install for all users of the machine.

Additionally, it cannot hurt to make sure to execute the installer with Administrator permission, although the above is usually more than above.

If that doesn't do the trick, please simply get back to me, please.

• Hi Demian

Unfortunately it still does not work. One thing I've noticed however was that even after uninstalling Enscape the .rui file still remains as part of Rhino 6 UI's folder. I have tried deleting the plugin and reinstalling the files but now they no longer exist in the UI folder. Not sure if it's my version of Windows but I am also unable to run the installer as Administrator.

This is causing a lot of problems for me as one of my projects involves the use of Enscape to render my models and I can't even get the software running on Rhino 6.

Sorry about the bad news but this is something I need resolved urgently.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Thanks for the reply delcrumblecollective , I have sent you a response as well in the new thread of yours!