Is archiCAD easy to learn?

• Hello everyone,

archiCAD is an extremely convenient and familiar software for technical people, especially those working in the mechanical field. This is really a very useful tool to assist in their work, I wonder if this software is easy to use? Hope everyone let me know.

Thanks everyone.

• MyrtleHayes , while others using ArchiCAD for years may also chime in and post their Feedback, I would say that the learning curve may be steeper compared to getting into SketchUp for example, but arguably afterwards ArchiCAD may offer more complex and useful functionalities - I'd also say that like riding a bicycle it takes some time to get into first, but once it clicks I'm sure the software becomes easy to use as well. This should generally apply to any software, skill and so forth. I hope my thoughts help a bit. :)

And remember that there are of course tons of free tutorials online which you can look into, and you can also always check out our knowledge base here to learn more about how Enscape plays together with AC.

• Hello everyone,

archiCAD is an extremely convenient and familiar software for technical people, especially those working in the mechanical field. This is really a very useful tool to assist in their work, I wonder if this software is easy to use? Hope everyone let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Hello,

I've been using ArchiCAD for about 4 years, and I was the first person in the office to learn it. I was already familiar with Revit, so I understood many of the core mechanics, but many of my co-workers who work primarily in AutoCAD were not able to make the leap. The learning curve is a bit steep at first, but there is a helpful community of ArchiCAD users that I reach out to regularly. Check out this link when you get a chance!

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/index.php

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, Windows 10