Skybox update in PSV stadium, Eindhoven, the Netherlands

• Good job! Looks nice. I would reduce the motion blur a slightly. At least your YouTube video upload has some problems, because you somehow converted the video into an interlaced video format which is noticeable during movements: horizontal lines at the height of a pixel become visible. This has nothing to do with Enscape, it's probably related to your video editing software. But this makes the final video product not so appealing to watch in motion.

• Good job! Looks nice. I would reduce the motion blur a slightly. At least your YouTube video upload has some problems, because you somehow converted the video into an interlaced video format which is noticeable during movements: horizontal lines at the height of a pixel become visible. This has nothing to do with Enscape, it's probably related to your video editing software. But this makes the final video product not so appealing to watch in motion.

True, didn't notice that ! I've converted it wit Adobe Premiere to a quicktime movie. Had to convert and compress it to send it through whatsapp.
    Will consider your advice for my next project. Leave all to mp4 then ?