Vulkan Error when exporting images and panoramas?

• I am getting this error which crashes both my enscape and my sketchup file every time. NOTE: I could export everything fine just a few days ago when I was using enscape. Anyone know what to do? I just downloaded the latest driver for my graphics card. I have NVIDIA GEFORCE GTC 1660 Ti and 16 GB vram.

• estherjwalker

Changed the title of the thread from “Vulkan Error when exporting images and panormas?” to “Vulkan Error when exporting images and panoramas?”.
  • I am getting this error which crashes both my enscape and my sketchup file every time. NOTE: I could export everything fine just a few days ago when I was using enscape. Anyone know what to do? I just downloaded the latest driver for my graphics card. I have NVIDIA GEFORCE GTC 1660 Ti and 16 GB vram.

Welcome to our Forum!

Please simply send us the report by just clicking "Close Enscape and send feedback." That would be very helpful. Afterwards our support team will get back to you again as soon as possible.

• Tony_N , have you already received a response from the support team? It may really depend on your machine/hardware itself, so let me know about any current status provided by my team. :)

• I have sent log files a couple of times and the error is still occurring. The weird thing is, a couple of weeks ago, I could export any image or panorama with no issue from any of my sketchup files. I have not made any of them significantly larger in size, I have not modified my computer in any way, and I have all the hardware requirements necessary to render. This is getting very frustrating as this is the main way I show client's their projects. I have been using enscape for 5 years and this is the first time I have run into this problem. It is a pretty big one.

• Tony_N , have you already received a response from the support team? It may really depend on your machine/hardware itself, so let me know about any current status provided by my team. :)

Yes, I have received it, thank you! I'll try working with the suggestions. I find it difficult that it would be my machine, I never this problem before, I was rendering 4K animations last week without a problem. Its not out of memory, and my files are less than 100MB. the one I'm currently working on is 30MB.

I have sent log files a couple of times and the error is still occurring. The weird thing is, a couple of weeks ago, I could export any image or panorama with no issue from any of my sketchup files. I have not made any of them significantly larger in size, I have not modified my computer in any way, and I have all the hardware requirements necessary to render. This is getting very frustrating as this is the main way I show client's their projects. I have been using enscape for 5 years and this is the first time I have run into this problem. It is a pretty big one.

Same issue I'm having.

• I'm very sorry to hear about that estherjwalker , Tony_N , the log files should give us the best clues as to why this is occurring - I hope you are still and/or getting in touch with support.

• Just to chip in as I have to deal with lots of GPU related tech support things : you may not realise you have a 2nd GPU which the Nvidia one routes through (especially if you are using a laptop)

Make sure your intel GPU is also up to date :

You can do it via the intel driver support assistant

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

• I'm very sorry to hear about that estherjwalker , Tony_N , the log files should give us the best clues as to why this is occurring - I hope you are still and/or getting in touch with support.

Reducing quality has helped to export the images and renders, however it still crashes. But I'm managing, please let us know once there is a solution. :)