Enscape won't open - stuck at 5% loading

• Hi, we are having an issue with Enscape (Revit Plugin) on our Dell with intel core i9-9900k CPU @3.60GHZ, with display adapter NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER.

Whatever Revit version we try, the software window opens but the loading screen in Revit remains at 5%. Then, wherever we click on the screen, both programs turns unresponsive.

We did our usual troubleshooting, updated graphic card drivers and whatnot, without any result.

Do you have any advice for resolving this issue?

TIA!

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
  • Hi cllandry

Welcome to our forum!

I have moved your thread to our bugs and error section.

This sounds as if Enscape is not using your NVidia graphics card, please refer to our multi GPU article here.

Should this not resolve the issue, and in general if you are running into errors like this, please send in a feedback report via the Enscape Feedback Button, this way we get all the necessary information.

In case you send us a feedback report, please also add a link to this thread in the description.

• Hi! Same issue here.Enscape worked before, but then I reinstall revit and enscape and then those problems started.
    I send feedback and I did everything that article suggested. Also I checked forum and I upload all new drivers and and check that I don`t have all programs that could affect enscape work etc.
    Enscape worked before, but then I reinstall revit and enscape and the problems started. Still the same issue. Could someone please contact me? I didn`t have this probloem before.

• Hi! Same issue here.Enscape worked before, but then I reinstall revit and enscape and then those problems started.
    I send feedback and I did everything that article suggested. Also I checked forum and I upload all new drivers and and check that I don`t have all programs that could affect enscape work etc.
    Enscape worked before, but then I reinstall revit and enscape and the problems started. Still the same issue. Could someone please contact me? I didn`t have this probloem before.

Welcome to our Forum.

By now, you probably have heard back from us through the Feedback report? If not, let me know as well and I'll check your request in our system.

• Hi,

I am receiving the same issue with all of the 3.2 versions. The latest version that opens for me is 3.1.2 +55592, everything past that either crashes Revit 2020 and Enscape or Enscape stays stuck at 5%. None of the versions work for Rhino 7 for me; they either completely crash Rhino 7 or give me an error message about my graphics card. We are testing out new Alienware x15 R1s with integrated RTX 3080 graphics cards.

• Hi,

I am receiving the same issue with all of the 3.2 versions. The latest version that opens for me is 3.1.2 +55592, everything past that either crashes Revit 2020 and Enscape or Enscape stays stuck at 5%. None of the versions work for Rhino 7 for me; they either completely crash Rhino 7 or give me an error message about my graphics card. We are testing out new Alienware x15 R1s with integrated RTX 3080 graphics cards.

Hi i'm having the same issue - I followed the steps with NVIDIA graphics card and it didn't resolve. I'm still stuck on 5% loading screen.

Welcome both to our Forum!

Please both also send in a Feedback Report as detailed here - Only then through your log files and machine information we can certainly identify the cause behind these problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• I am having the same issue on three different machines with Revit (currently using 2020.2.6) and Enscape. I have submitted a Feedback Request as suggested. Most recently tested on a desktop with an NVIDIA Quadro P2000 card. I also followed the proposed NVIDIA fix proposed above, but it did not fix.

• Welcome both to our Forum!

Please both also send in a Feedback Report as detailed here - Only then through your log files and machine information we can certainly identify the cause behind these problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?

• I just updated Enscape to 3.2 but I have a problem when I enter enscape in Sketchup but it only loads 5% and I can't access it. I have updated the VGA driver, Microsoft visual x64 and downloaded different versions of Enscape, but it still doesn't work even though Sketchup I use 2 versions 2020-2021 still has the same situation while Enscape in Revit uses normally. Have you ever encountered this situation?

I've sent you a reply in the other thread of yours. Summed up, please also send us a Feedback Report with your logs. Thanks!