Enscape won't open - stuck at 5% loading

• Even though i was working on enscape with Rhino 7, when i tried to work on a different Rhino file, enscape crushed, and then it remains stuck at loading when opening. I tried different computers and also uninstalling and reinstalling both enscape and rhino and nothing fixed it. And this problem appears to all Rhino models even the one i was working on before the problem occured. Any solutions?

• Even though i was working on enscape with Rhino 7, when i tried to work on a different Rhino file, enscape crushed, and then it remains stuck at loading when opening. I tried different computers and also uninstalling and reinstalling both enscape and rhino and nothing fixed it. And this problem appears to all Rhino models even the one i was working on before the problem occured. Any solutions?

I am sorry to hear about that - To get behind this as quickly as possible, please also be so kind as to submit us a Feedback report with your log files and we can look further into it.

• Hello Damien
    One of our end users are a similiar issue with Revit 2021.1.5 and Enscape 3.3.1.75071.
    GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P2000

Computer model:
    All drivers updated for all hardware.
    Latest Visual C++ 2015-2019 installed.
    Same issue with or without dockingstation.
    We have tried clearing %localappdata% and %appdata% for Enscape and Revit, then doing a repair of Enscape.
    When pressing the "Launch Enscape" button, it's opening the "Loading" screen and immediately shows 2%.
    Logs are sent from the affected machine with topic "Enscape stuck at 2%".

Any suggestions?