"Hick-Up" in Animation

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi!

I just did some Testing of the Animation function and had a little problem. I exported 20 Seconds, a small fly-by of a scene. While the video was rendering,

I was in the SU Window, and moved the camera just to see what happens. The Rendering window showed some strange motion blur images then, and after the video was finished with rendering and i watched it, i had the video stucking right at the point where i moved the camera in SU while Enscape was rendering - but no motion blur images as mentioned earlier :)

Maybe Enscape should not be synchronized at all with SU while rendering a video?

cheers!

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany
    System: i7 4790K / GTX 980 / 32Gb / Windows 10 Pro / SketchUp Pro 2016

• I'll piggyback onto this conversation. I'm also getting an export animation issue. I'm up to date in windows 10 pro, but I get an error message "Error during video recording" and it sends me to this page: https://enscape3d.com/knowledg…ing-third-party-software/ Problem is, this is an update for windows 7, not 10. So I'm kind of stuck it seems. Any thoughts?

Is your windows installation up to date regarding the automatic updates? Are you sure that the write directory has enough free disc space and that you run Revit with the rights to write to this directory?

• I'm running Enscape 1.9.3.255 for SketchUp and Windows is up to date (just checked). As far as space is concerned I have just under 100gb of free space on my C: Drive at the moment and as far as I can tell it should allow me to save to a directory without issue, I manage my own office workstation and can't see a reason that would prevent it from saving.

Is your windows installation up to date regarding the automatic updates? Are you sure that the write directory has enough free disc space and that you run Revit with the rights to write to this directory?

• Well, i have Synchronisation rutned off all the time hmmm I will try to reproduce this today if i find some time.

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany

• Is your windows installation up to date regarding the automatic updates? Are you sure that the write directory has enough free disc space and that you run Revit with the rights to write to this directory?

Well i got an updated Windows 10 as well ... no problems here at all ... i also got the new "creators update" installed already.

Andreas Klein
    ---

Cologne / Germany

• Hello,

I have just found this thread and am having exactly the issue described by Ted.Vitale with a current series of video exports we are completing, was a solution ever identified. We are running windows 10 with all updates, but I get taken to the same page.

Its a big file / complex model and the videos are typically taking 2-3 attempts to work (as this troubleshoot error comes up), I then don't do anything different and it will work.

If anyone has any further thoughts on this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Richard

• Sorry, I searched for the post and didn't double check where the thread was located...my issue is happening in relation to Enscape within Revit, rather than Sketchup.