Any possible link from Grasshopper?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello everyone!

I'm all new in here! So as long as I couldn't find a search box for keywords I have to create a new thread.

I'm using the student version of Enscape for Rhino and I have to say that it works wonderfully! But I just noticed that for a responsive lighting solution from grasshopper, I can't reference it to "Enscape" because it is not a rhino object! Is there any possible solution for this issue! Or Does Enscape Group have any plan for importing from Grasshopper? Because I could use V-ray but it creates a very heavy and painful situation for my laptop! :)

Thanks a lot

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Mehrzad88 , I'm afraid at the moment content from Grasshopper is not supported - we already had some requests before regarding this subject, so I'll forward your feedback as well to our developers. :)