Enscape Rendering Window Not Opening

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi! Enscape was working beautifully on my laptop and then for no apparent reason, the rendering window has stopped opening when I click the "start Enscape" plug-in button in my SketchUp model. The window pops up that shows a loading bar that successfully finishes exporting geometry, materials, textures, etc., but the rendering window never opens, however long I wait. There are no error messages, and if I click on the SketchUp icon in my taskbar, I see two parallel preview images - my SketchUp model and a blank Enscape rendering window. If I click on that blank window to try to bring it to the front/show it, nothing happens. Nothing changed on my computer or with my SketchUp model when this started happening with Enscape. This has persisted for multiple days even though I have shut down my computer multiple times, tried other SketchUp models, uninstalled the Enscape plug-in, installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 x64 as recommended here in the forum, repaired Enscape using Enscape Setup, downloaded the latest version of Enscape and uninstalled/reinstalled it (making sure to "install for all users of this machine"), made sure my global and program 3D settings are using the high-performance NVIDIA processor, updated my graphics card driver to the latest available one, repaired SketchUp, and uninstalled and reinstalled SketchUp. What else can I do to try to fix this issue? Thank you very much in advance!

• In case it helps solve the issue, I have also tried installing older versions of Enscape, but the rendering window still refuses to open. The SketchUp file is fine - I had others try to open my file on their computers and they can access the Enscape rendering window for my file from their computers.

• Official Post

I'm sorry to hear about that - it would in this case be best if you could kindly send us a dedicated Feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

This way we'll receive all the required log files and machine information to troubleshoot this problem. Thank you in advance! :)