Asset tweaking? Scaling, texturing...

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi. I wish assets could be scaled. Mostly trees. Sometimes I would like to have a certain tree just a tad smaller or bigger and in VW that is not possible (AFAIK).
    Also, some tweaking in terms of textures and colors would also be very nice.

• Hi arquitextonica

Asset scaling in VW is indeed currently not possible, however I have added your vote to the feature request.

Regarding the tweaking of our assets, we realized that many users requested to be able to change some aspects of the Enscape Assets.

Some ask for material changes, others for size, orientation or animation.

But due to internal reasons (that are also tied to legal questions) we decided against providing the capability to change the provided Enscape Assets freely.

Still, we understand the need completely.

Rest assured that we keep on working on solutions to develop features that would allow limited yet useful options to customize our assets.

We hope you can understand this.

• Rest assured that we keep on working on solutions to develop features that would allow limited yet useful options to customize our assets.

It all depends on what "limited" means.

Limited as in: "you can override an asset material with another" would totally work for me. Limited as in "this asset now comes in 3 material options" or "a color picker to tint a material" is not going to be enough for real-world cases.