Ok then, here comes the new Alienware X17 laptop, I was wondering what specs are (most) important to optimal use with Revit & Enscape,
when you don't want to pay the higest price if not needed?
I'm working with large (linked) project files in Revit and also important is the use of my HTC Vive Pro VR. Mayby change it to an Pro 2 version.......
- Core i7-11800H, or
- Core i9-11900HK
- GeForce RTX 3060 (115 W + 15 W Dynamic Boost)
- GeForce RTX 3070 (125 W + 15 W Dynamic Boost)
- GeForce RTX 3080 (150 W + 15 W Dynamic Boost)
- 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
- 64GB DDR4 XMP 3466 MHz
- 17.3-inch 1080p 165 Hz 3 ms 300-nits sRGB, or
- 1080p 360 Hz 1 ms 300-nits sRGB, or
- 1440p 120 Hz 4 ms 500-nits AdobeRGB
(also for use as a photographer)
Do I forget something?