Making a video on Enscape from sketchup, that has many different scenes from sketchup.

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I am currently making a heating chamber on Sketchup to heat up drums.

I used scenes in Sketchup to show the process of how the heating chamber would be assembled

For example;

scene 1 is just the floor

scene 2 is the u channel

scene 3 is the u channel + wall

scene 4 is the u channel + wall + floor mesh

and so on and so on

I used Enscape to render the heating chamber, and it came out very nicely.

But now I want to make a video, where the camera records every scene so that the viewer can see the heating chamber being built.

The recording now on Enscape doesn't allow me to control every scene to come one after each other. It only records currently what scene is enabled on Sketchup.

If you have anyone to explain how to enable every scene one right after each other in one recording that would be amazing, or a tutorial video explaining how to do it.

PS Is there anyway to show a heating distortion in Sketchup/Enscape

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
  • This is 25ish individual videos paths that I've then combined in Davinci Resolve (free) and set to music:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Each Enscape path is about 12 secs but I only use about 5sec's of each one, the reason I record more than I need is so that I've got some choice/slack in Resolve with the part of the video I want to use.

• Sounds like you're talking about phasing vs a simple animation with transitions. As far as I know you can not do that with Enscape. You can simply create individual renderings with the camera set in one position the simple add those into Adobe Premiere and create a sort of animated slide show. either with clea cuts or crossfades into each frame. Hold each frame for about 3-5 sec each. If you want to make a bit more dynamic, you can add a Ken Burns affect on each frame to show some subtle movement.