Any Full Archive Saving Solotion in V3 ?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Yuri.Ismalova

Changed the title of the thread from “Full Archive Saving Solotion” to “Any Full Archive Saving Solotion in V3 ?”.
    • Official Post

Thanks Yuri.Ismalova , just to make sure I get it correctly, you would wish to re-save/package everything you added to your scene Enscape related like the Materials and so on? I have forwarded that as a feature request for you - please correct me if I understood anything wrong. :)

• Thanks Yuri.Ismalova , just to make sure I get it correctly, you would wish to re-save/package everything you added to your scene Enscape related like the Materials and so on? I have forwarded that as a feature request for you - please correct me if I understood anything wrong. :)

thanks, Demian , yes you get it correctly. for example, I worked on a scene with some Hdri, normal Map, and roughness map and adding some Skp proxy (not Enscape online library) now I wanna send it to my friend to render it. how can I archive all of this in one file and send it to my friend for rendering?

• An archive works differently from a backup. A backup protects ongoing production by keeping a copy of all files. Where a backup overwrites itself after a specified retention time is reached, an archive is usually forever growing.

• Official Post

thanks, Demian , yes you get it correctly. for example, I worked on a scene with some Hdri, normal Map, and roughness map and adding some Skp proxy (not Enscape online library) now I wanna send it to my friend to render it. how can I archive all of this in one file and send it to my friend for rendering?

At the moment, when you want to forward a project with everything included, you will have to make sure that the proxy files, hdri files and so are located in the same directory on that other machine where you stored them initially, to where Enscape links ultimately. You could, for example, create a folder on C:\ called "Enscape Files" and include subfolders to proxies, textures and so on. Then, when you share the project, you can forward just that folder as well.

Currently, there is no way to, for example, have Enscape package everything together automatically, but that is a feature request on our agenda to which I'll forward your upvote.