Gray Buttons - Enscape 3.0.2.45914 - Revit 2020

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Welcome to our Forum and thanks for your message!

The Enscape ribbon is only greyed out if you're in a perspective-3D view, or if your mouse is 'occupied' in some way (e.g. placement mode).

Press ESC a few times to make sure your mouse is free and switch to a parallel-3D view, for example the Default 3D View, and you should be able to start Enscape without issues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions!

• Official Post

3D Modeling , I'm very sorry to hear that this didn't do the trick. ?(

I'm also afraid, at the moment we have a similar case like this one which has to be investigated by our developers for a solution. Meanwhile, can you try to disable any addons you have activated in Revit? We currently do suspect that this issue is caused by particular (or multiple) Revit plugins. If that helps, you could in fact enable them all once more and go through one by one disabling them to see which one may be causing this inaccessibility of Enscape.

To further then troubleshoot this it would also be great if you could please send us your log files from that machine:

Enscape main plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

Revit plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Logs\EnscapeRevitPlugin

You can just .zip them and share them here directly.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi Demian Gutberlet,

I tried to disable any addons you have activated in Revit by using this application "Addin Manager", and here is the link if you want to try it.

https://bitbucket.org/BoostYou…ecaddinmanager/downloads/

But still the problem is not solved :(

I don't have this path of Enscape main plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

This path is EMPTY ... Revit plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Logs\EnscapeRevitPlugin

I don't know what I can do in this issue :(

Thank you in advance!

• Official Post

3D Modeling , I'm very sorry about this.

To further troubleshoot the cause behind it or to resolve it directly, could you kindly do a clean reinstall of Revit? Does it help if you use a different version of Revit if possible? Is your Revit completely up to date updates wise?

Furthermore, it cannot hurt to please also re-install Enscape, this time with Administrator for all users as well, just to make sure:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…etstarted/#advanced_multi

I'm sorry that there is no easy solution I could give you yet, but we'll further troubleshoot this together so thanks for your cooperation.