Animation

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi dear friends

I want to render some different sequence automatically in enscape but I don't know how I can do this .I would be garetful if you can help me

Special tanks ?:revit:

• Official Post

@Mayaamani77 , welcome to our Forum! :)

Are you referring to the ability to export multiple videos (through individual camera paths) one after each other, like a video batch rendering function with a single click? If so, let me know, otherwise please kindly rephrase your question a bit, as mentioned by Phil above it's not entirely clear I'm afraid.

• Hello my friend

thank you very much for spending your time to answer my questions.

This is exactly what I mean ,but I don't know how I can export multiple videos one after each other.

I would be garetful if you can help me.

Thanks a lot

• Official Post

@Mayaamani77 , thanks for your reply!

I'm afraid at least currently you will have to export one video after the other - the ability to batch export multiple videos in a row is a feature request on our agenda, to which I'll add your upvote though. :) This ensures that our developers will be aware of the further demand for this function, which has been requested before quite a bunch of times!

• 1) Make one long video path rather than separate video paths.

2) When you get to the end of of one sequence, you will create a jump cut to the beginning of the next sequence (so you're not spending time rendering frames between sequences).

To create a jump cut, set up ALL your key frames then save the video path as an XML file. Open the XML file in a text editor and change the transition time to 1/100th of a second between cameras where you want the jump cut. This will create a jump cut when rendering.

This will allow you to create an animation of all of the animations at once.

• Phil Read I like that idea but I worry about screwing up the 99th node and losing the whole lot.

Editing the XML is a fantastic tip, I'd never thought of that.

I usually end up with 30 or so 12sec videos so having it as one renderable sequence would be a serious time saver when it comes to rendering.

Thinking...Thinking..... I wonder if .... Instead of trying to setup 1 path/xml file it would be possible to combine multiple smaller xml's into one big one. This would (in my eyes) the best of both worlds >>> easily recordable and editable paths BUT fast rendering.

Theoretically, the combining should be easy with a bit of scripting in the likes of AHK.

Here's a typical 2 node video XML, I'd have to +1 the key frames so the next 2 would be 2&3 etc and not their 0&1 and some work with the total duration/framecount etc but I think it's doable.

As there are only 2 nodes in my example I don't have a transition time but its a 10 sec exercise to knock up 2 or more paths with 3 or more nodes to test with.

• You can copy / paste the appropriate parts of XML files to create one XML file animation paths. Be sure to renumber in the correct keyframe order.

I'm going to present a brief animation webinar tomorrow at noon EST. If interested send me an email.

To be discussed:

1) Explicit camera control

2) Key frame tips/tricks

3) Creating continuous cut / jump cuts (so you don't have to render separate paths)

QnA

• Hello my friend

Unfortunately I can't understand yor purpose.

I don't know what is XML file animation paths,how I can make them, and how I can render some multiple videos one after each other.

• Here's a link to the webinar that illustrates the process:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's a link to the dataset used:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5p9…Animation%20Tips.zip?dl=0