Unable to access the Material Library

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

tas_1985 , thanks for your report.

First off, can you perhaps let me know how/where you've acquired this Chinese version of Enscape? Unfortunately, using Chinese which is not officially supported by Enscape will be the cause of this error.

If possible, and this is some kind of "special version" you've acquired, we instead recommend using our actual official installer from our homepage. We support the languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese, but Chinese is not yet support as mentioned.

Finally, again, as asked my above, may we know how you've acquired/setup this version? :)

Thank you in advance.

• Thank you. When I convert to English version, the material library can be downloaded and displayed

I think all this is due to the problem that I installed a Chinese patch, which I downloaded from a website. If you need this website, please send me a private message

• Official Post

tas_1985 , I hope there is a chance for you to use the English version? :)

Furthermore, I'd be rather curious to learn more about this Chinese patch - kindly send me a private message indeed please, thanks!

• Thank you. When I convert to English version, the material library can be downloaded and displayed

I think all this is due to the problem that I installed a Chinese patch, which I downloaded from a website. If you need this website, please send me a private message

The same thing was happening to me. I changed from portuguese to english and it worked! Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

• Official Post

The same thing was happening to me. I changed from portuguese to english and it worked! Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

That should not happen though since Portuguese is officially supported. Could you therefore perhaps send us a Feedback report please? We'd love to check the log files submitted alongside for any issues that may cause this. :)

And also, a warm welcome to our Forum!